Tripsha is an open, safe space for the global community of travelers to empower and support each other. Our focus is on safety, community respect, and creating and sharing positive travel experiences. Users should be able to chat about travel and express themselves freely as long as it doesn’t offend others. Tripsha users are expected to be considerate, think before acting, and abide by the community guidelines both on and offline.
We take harassment, shaming, and bullying very seriously. Every Tripsha member should be treated equally and with respect. There is zero tolerance for any judgements or degrading comments based on gender, religion, sexual orientation, race, etc. Members will be removed immediately for not complying .
- Disagreements or conflict may arise in the course of discussion. Debate on differing opinions is appropriate, but users should be courteous when disagreeing with others. Personal attacks against other users, however, are never allowed.
- Publicizing private correspondence or content sent by other users are not permitted without prior permission.
- Content posted by users are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting it. The content must =not otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any party. Content, including photos, videos, comments, posted by users must be tasteful and non graphic in nature. Remember that we have a very broad audience and accept everyone. Tripsha staff has the authority to remove posts they deem inappropriate.
- Users are responsible for making sure their posted content is personally owned by them or have the appropriate permission to post.
- Tripsha will remove immediately any posts or comments that are illegal. This includes referring to or encouraging participation in illegal activities, including commercial sexual services, human trafficking or other non-consensual sexual acts which are strictly prohibited.
- Content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or violence is not allowed.
- Posting content, including photos and videos, or links to photos and videos, of sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, derogatory, defamatory, obscene, or offensive activity is forbidden. Tripsha staff has the authority to remove posts they deem inappropriate.
- Advertising non-travel related products or service on tripsha.com or affiliated Tripsha managed services is strictly prohibited, unless approved by Tripsha management team. This includes soliciting users to book trips outside of Tripsha’s platform.
- Each profile can only have one person associated with it. Profiles can not be shared between individuals, unless the profile is a company and holds active Super Host status.
- Misrepresentation of yourself (for example, by using a made up name or the name of another person) is prohibited and can result in your removal from the site and bar you from using Tripsha's services.
Solicitation of Private Information
- Anyone attempting to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity will be banned.